|Serve with whole grain crackers or veggies for a health boost! -Frugal Fitness|
Contributed By Helen Chin Lui of The Healing Place in Medfield, MA
Submitted by Sue Tubridy
Sue tells us every time she makes this cheese ball recipe, everyone asks for it. It is easy and quick to make. You probably have most of the ingredients in your pantry and refrigerator. She was kind enough to share it with us. So here is the recipe. Thank you Sue. If you want to share a favorite recipe, please your favorite submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12 oz. Wispride spreadable sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. Philadelphia (1/3 fewer cal.) cream cheese
- 5 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry chopped onion (kind in bottle) Soak onion in a little water before you start everything.
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bag chopped walnuts (optional – if you like nuts)
1. Leave cheddar cheese out for 1 hr. Put in a bowl and soften cheddar cheese with a fork.
2. Cut cream cheese in 3 parts.
3. Add 1/3 of cream cheese to cheddar cheese & mix with fork. Continue to add the next 1/3rd of cream cheese and stir and then with last 1/3rd.
4. Gradually blend in blue cheese & stir with fork
5. Drain and squeeze water out of the onion and add to the cheese mixture.
6. Add 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce to cheeses & Stir.
7. Refrigerate for 24 hours.
8. Then divide into 2 or 3 balls & roll in walnuts (optional.) Wrap in Saran wrap and then in foil.
You can freeze them or just eat them!!! You can spread cheese on crackers. Enjoy!!
Frugal Fitness World Wide Wellness
Affordable Workouts & Nutrition For Any Budget
Also Visit Frugal Marketer