Welcome To Frugal Fitness! Affordable Workouts & Nutrition Trending Now:
Young Arnold Stressed Symmetry In His Physique Got a Question for The Frugal Fitness Guru? Contact Me ! Your Question: Hey Frugal Fi...
Courtesy of FRUGAL FITNESS TV QUIT LIVING IN THE PAST! VIEW THIS YEAR'S TOP 25 LINEUP!! It's been a HUGE year ...
By Marissa Bognanno of "The Boot" Blog I can't wait for sandwiches. I love them in all of their wondrous forms. Wh...
Find Marked Nutrition at MarkedNutrition.com or GNC.com Hey Frugal Fitness Fans! It's the nutritional supplement guru and protein ...
I'm actually a big fan of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson! Do You Smell What The Rock Is Cookin? I Can Smell What Th...
Courtesy of FRUGAL FITNESS TV It's been another incredible year for YouTube Fitness Channels, with more people than...
Contributed By Helen Chin Lui of The Healing Place Medfield MA When an allergy sufferer is experiencing a daily ...
Rebuild Some Huge Mass with RE-BUILT MASS! What's up Frugal Fitness Fans! I know you love hearing about my favorite Frugalicious...
This is just a hand chart but there are other locations often utilized by reflexologists like ears, feet, and knees Contributed By ...
Contributed By Christie O, Author of Average Moms Wear Capes Last week we made the snack that kept on giving, tiny little peanut ...
Words Of Wisdom For A Happier Life
This was emailed to me and I thought the tips were very wise and beneficial for many people. Take a look and you be the judge.
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
12.. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words 'In five years, will this matter?'
27. Always choose life.
28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
35. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's,we'd grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
42. The best is yet to come.
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
45. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift."