By Maria Waldron, Author of "A Life To Bragg About
Ginger Soy Flank Steak Wrapped Asparagus
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4)
- To make the marinade:
- 3 TBS Sesame oil
- 1/4 Cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 TBS Grated fresh ginger
- 2 TBS Raw honey
- 1lb grass fed, hormone free flank steak
- 1 bundle of fresh asparagus
- Mix the ginger, soy, honey together. Then marinate the meat in the sauce over night or for at least an hour.
- Wrap the flank steak around asparagus securing with a toothpick. Grill for 4-5 minutes on each side until steak is cooked to order.
Frugal Fitness World Wide Wellness