This will provide the fuel you need for the day, important for maintaining high energy levels in school, on field/court, and in the weight room.
2) Drink Lots of Water Throughout the Day!
Always have a bottle of water with you to stay hydrated and healthy.
3) Eat enough protein!
Important for muscle growth and repair after intense workouts
4) Eat your fruits and vegetables!
5) Eat healthy snacks throughout the day!
Helps keep your energy levels up and your muscles fueled, eat many smaller meals throughout the day and not just 2-3 large meals.
6) Avoid Fast Food and Junk Food!
This will only reduce your energy levels and pack on extra fat
7) During a workout or practice, drink water or Gatorade!
Stay hydrated, no sodas before, during, or after practice!!!
8) After a workout, replenish Protein and Carbs!